Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,460 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.746 DKK / QAR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 18% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr31,757 (18,184 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)