Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,722 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.668 DKK / QAR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 13% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr33,882 (20,310 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr30,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)