Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,340 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.820 DKK / QAR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 23% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr19,282 (10,593 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (less than a minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (37 minutes ago)