Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 542 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00285 DKK / TZS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 67% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr38,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,606 (4,424,022 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)