Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 328 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00299 DKK / TZS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 67% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,622 (3,222,551 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)