Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00269 DKK / TZS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 68% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,530 (3,169,452 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (32 minutes ago)