Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 304 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00314 DKK / TZS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 66% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,378 (1,711,356 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 230,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)