Cost of living comparison between Dodoma, Tanzania and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00314 DKK / TZS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,623 (1,791,535 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (31 minutes ago)