Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 417 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27082 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 68% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,931 (21,899₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)