Cost of living comparison between Djibouti and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03920 DKK / DJF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 23% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr15,403 (392,969 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)