Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03564 DKK / DJF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 13% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,334 (822,988 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (about 2 hours ago)