Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03555 DKK / DJF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 12% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr33,636 (946,202 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr30,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kota Kinabalu costs RM18 (44 minutes ago)