Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03731 DKK / DJF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 18% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr34,282 (918,930 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr29,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (35 minutes ago)