Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03455 DKK / DJF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 5% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,150 (756,960 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)