Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.600 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 63% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,196 (5,746TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)