Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.039 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,044 (4,435TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,000 (about 1 hour ago)