Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.492 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 66% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,600 (7,104TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)