Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.897 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,754 (6,724TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,000,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 221Vatu (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mecca costs ﷼ 9,108 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)