Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 460 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.979 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,440 (R$ 8,813) in Divinopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)