Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 415 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.847 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,124 (R$ 10,897) in Divinopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (30 minutes ago)