Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36870 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,922 (E£ 35,048) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (about 1 hour ago)