Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10635 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 23% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,988 (₨112,724) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (37 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)