Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 509 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09155 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,363 (₨135,040) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)