Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07698 DKK / BDT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is 19% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr24,231 (Taka 314,782) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (30 minutes ago)