Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.847 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr15,868 ($2,318) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,963 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ljubljana costs €20,793 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,437,860 Ft (about 1 hour ago)