Cost of living in Dili, East Timor vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.570 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 12% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr32,648 ($4,969) in Dili.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nicosia costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)