Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.286 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 9% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr26,260 ($4,177) in Dili.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)