Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.655 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr29,747 ($4,470) in Dili.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)