Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.459 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 8% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,764 (€3,454) in Dijon.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)