Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.450 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 8% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr26,719 (€3,587) in Dijon.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)