Cost of living comparison between Dharan Bazar, Nepal and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06385 DKK / NPR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 46% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,165 (₨ 159,199) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (43 minutes ago)