Cost of living comparison between Dhanbad, India and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10192 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 69% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr3,846 (₨37,734) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)