Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09824 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 68% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,312 (₨84,609) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,550 (about 1 hour ago)