Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00050 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 35% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,859 (Rp 33,829,042) in Depok.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)