Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00053 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 35% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,096 (Rp 19,133,433) in Depok.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 90,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (34 minutes ago)