Cost of living comparison between Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 434 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00052 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 49% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,020 (Rp 15,298,661) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)