Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 479 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,757 (Rp 28,162,826) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)