Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.503 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,567 (7,698TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)