Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.607 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 61% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,301 (7,031TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,200 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Geneva costs CHF 24,810 (about 1 hour ago)