Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.361 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 61% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,152 (7,457TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)