Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.139 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 70% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr39,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,567 (10,152TL) in Denizli.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Limassol costs €460 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$33,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨70 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bangalore costs ₨150 (about 5 hours ago)