Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.634 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,554 (6,460TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (29 minutes ago)