Cost of living in Delhi, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,231 prices entered by 630 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10296 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 65% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr4,360 (₨42,346) in Delhi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (38 minutes ago)