Cost of living in Dehra Dun, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09301 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dehra Dun (India) is 65% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,725 (₨104,549) in Dehra Dun.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)