Cost of living in Dawei, Myanmar compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00413 DKK / MMK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dawei (Myanmar) is 63% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr33,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,118 (2,932,972 Kyat) in Dawei.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $12 (38 minutes ago)