Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 539 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11679 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 61% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,329 (Php97,000) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)