Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.444 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,148 (€2,169) in Daugavpils.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)