Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.445 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,333 (€2,328) in Daugavpils.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €75,000 (about 1 hour ago)