Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.439 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,272 (€2,053) in Daugavpils.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨55 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)