Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.939 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 16% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr28,670 (30,549元) in Datong.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in N'Djamena costs 1,500 Franc (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 2 hours ago)