Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.946 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 70% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr47,723 (元50,434) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr28,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)