Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.957 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 10% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,582 (元28,808) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)