Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.946 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 11% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr26,762 (元28,280) in Datong.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)