Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.023 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 81% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr22,623 (元22,106) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)