Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.972 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 73% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr46,657 (元48,020) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (23 minutes ago)