Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 713 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00315 DKK / TZS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 33% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,485 (3,959,048 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)