Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 451 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.873 DKK / SAR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 25% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,771 (﷼ 6,285) in Dammam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)