Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.621 DKK / SAR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 708 prices entered by 81 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 29% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,046 (﷼ 11,752) in Dammam.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)