Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 553 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.684 DKK / SAR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 31% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,744 (﷼ 11,133) in Dammam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)