Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 581 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.676 DKK / SAR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 31% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,227 (﷼ 10,276) in Dammam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$40 (6 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Palo Alto, California costs $99 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Freetown costs 740,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bern costs CHF 40 (about 3 hours ago)