Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01293 DKK / SYP *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 87% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr3,596 (277,972 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (32 minutes ago)