Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 794 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01281 DKK / SYP *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 75% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr35,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,899 (694,574 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,354 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.95 (about 1 hour ago)