Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.944 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 49% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,733 (元14,547) in Dalian.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolhapur costs ₨2,033 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥65,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (about 2 hours ago)