Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 511 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01138 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 25% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,626 (2,251,927 Franc) in Dakar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)