Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 396 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01142 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 21% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,197 (1,944,137 Franc) in Dakar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)