Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00600 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 20% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,569 (₩2,095,653) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €2.24 (about 1 hour ago)