Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00567 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 23% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,628 (₩3,815,465) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)