Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00555 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 24% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,274 (₩3,830,138) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 5,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (about 1 hour ago)