Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00579 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 20% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,366 (₩3,863,958) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Enschede costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)