Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00587 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 25% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,375 (₩3,469,939) in Daegu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (44 minutes ago)