Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00592 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 25% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,025 (₩2,369,251) in Daegu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)