Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00584 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 32% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr24,459 (₩4,188,750) in Daegu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mobile, Alabama costs $129,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €443 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)