Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.784 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 49% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,779 (8,284 zł) in Częstochowa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)