Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.734 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,954 (9,777 zł) in Częstochowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lanzhou costs 1,600元 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nantes costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.00 zł (about 2 hours ago)