Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 198 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10695 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,470 (₨60,495) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 2 hours ago)