Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.962 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,346 (S/. 5,273) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Andorra la Vella costs €170 (about 2 hours ago)