Cost of living comparison between Curitiba, Brazil and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,169 prices entered by 237 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.164 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,535 (R$ 4,868) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (31 minutes ago)