Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,713 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.036 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,587 (R$ 3,235) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)