Cost of living comparison between Curicó, Chile and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01026 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 6% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,548 (CH$1,710,129) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)