Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.697 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,114 (Bs 8,776) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)