Cost of living comparison between Cumaná, Venezuela and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.685 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,569 (Bs 11,052) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tampere costs €90 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)