Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 628 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32440 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 67% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,340 (Mex$ 38,038) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £753 (about 1 hour ago)