Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36476 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 62% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,735 (Mex$ 29,431) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kuala Lumpur costs RM24 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩174 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 5,255 ₫ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (about 2 hours ago)