Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 528 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.34333 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 65% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr35,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,333 (Mex$ 35,921) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,613 (about 1 hour ago)