Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 340 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.163 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,615 (R$ 5,371) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (27 minutes ago)