Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 461 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32755 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 62% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,485 (Mex$ 35,064) in Cuernavaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)