Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 586 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.060 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,541 ($2,069) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (28 minutes ago)