Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 463 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.998 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,163 ($2,361) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)