Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 763 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.620 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr33,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,535 ($2,347) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rzeszów costs 2.80 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $41 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Copenhagen costs kr49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)