Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 636 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.534 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,200 ($2,632) in Cuenca.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $429 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 50元 (about 4 hours ago)