Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00231 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,081 (COL$2,199,896) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.14 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $500 (30 minutes ago)