Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00212 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 67% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,687 (COL$4,563,218) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)