Cost of living comparison between Cúcuta, Colombia and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00233 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,064 (COL$2,173,305) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)