Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01139 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr35,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,048 (1,936,072 Franc) in Cotonou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)