Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01117 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,394 (1,020,473 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)