Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12515 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr39,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,037 (Php184,072) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)