Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11676 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 26% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,250 (Php164,870) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (32 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $9 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)