Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12470 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,049 (Php176,811) in Cotabato City.
Prices recently added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$23,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)