Cost of living in Corrientes, Argentina vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11149 DKK / ARS *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corrientes (Argentina) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr32,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,511 (ARS $157,058) in Corrientes.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corrientes costs ARS $500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €13 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Karlsruhe costs €25,630 (about 1 hour ago)