Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.627 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 11% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr32,269 (Bs 51,481) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr29,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dallas, Texas costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (about 2 hours ago)