Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.443 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 28% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,684 (€2,510) in Corfu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuchatel costs CHF 65 (42 minutes ago)