Cost of living in Corfu, Greece vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.464 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr38,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr24,319 (€3,258) in Corfu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 2 hours ago)