Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00994 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 23% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,147 (CH$2,026,091) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)