Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00980 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 24% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,717 (CH$2,011,452) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)