Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05482 DKK / DZD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 63% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,397 (189,651 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Burlington, Vermont costs $101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)