Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 487 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.634 DKK / RON
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,627 (3,443 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)