Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00067 DKK / GNF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 15% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr24,579 (36,783,838 Franc) in Conakry.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 3 hours ago)