Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 DKK / GNF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 8% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,342 (19,520,771 Franc) in Conakry.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)