Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00070 DKK / GNF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 12% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr24,600 (34,943,168 Franc) in Conakry.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)